Review: Mayraki Organic Hydrolyzed Keratin Instant Smoother System

 

Sunday is the day of rest, and I'm all about kicking back and taking it easy when I can, especially when I've had a big week. I mean, if the last 2 years have taught me anything by this point, it is that I cannot run on fumes for forever, and that you have to take better care of yourself. This is precisely why I try to set a bit of time aside for myself, so that I can have a moment to fill my cup, and this is where Mayraki comes in!

 

Mayraki Professional, a haircare company created by a group of hair professionals, herbalists and chemists, puts their focus on developing products to help combat hair and scalp issues, while trying to minimalise their impact on the environment. I also love that the name Mayraki comes from the Greek work Meraki, which means "to leave a piece of yourself in your work" - how beautiful is that?

 

I've been trying out their Organic Hydrolyzed Keratin Instant Smoother System, and for someone who already has straight hair, I found this to be actually a fantastic kit! So, my hair is naturally straight (genetics!), and I didn't think this would make much of a difference, but I was curious, so I thought I'd give it a shot. As it turns out, it's been really great for my hair! This kit comes in a box holding two products, their Pre-Treatment Shampoo, and the Keratin Treatment. This set is formaldehyde free, and uses organic, vegan ingredients. It claims to produce instant results after one use, giving silkiness, shine, smoothness and strength, which is true, and it's meant to last for up to three months, which has sadly not been the case for me. 

It's a really simple system to use - all you have to do is:

  • shampoo your hair twice using the pre-treatment shampoo
  • towel dry your hair
  • apply the keratin treatment from root to tip and massage thoroughly so that it gets absorbed
  • leave the treatment on for 1 to 1.5 hours
  • rinse thoroughly with lukewarm or cold water
  • blowdry your hair up to 70-80%
  • run a straightener through the hair if desired, no more than 10 times
  • enjoy!

 

I followed the instructions to a tee, and presto, my hair actually did look smoother, with less flyaways, after it dried. It's also safe to use with colored hair, and it stuck around for about a month. I also liked that it didn't make my hair any flatter, simply that I found my hair to look and feel smoother, but not that slippery, silicone sensation to it. I'd be keen to see how this would translate when someone with curly hair uses it! Read all about it over here. Is this something you'd use?

*These product were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. This keratin protein treatment is incredible! My hair has never been so healthy and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reach professionals with just the right skills and experience. Post your free job in minutes and hire a professional blogger fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COLL NOW 09336570393 GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE GIGOLO इस में बड़े घरानों की महिलाएं अपने साथ सेक्स करने के लिए युवा लड़कों को पैसे देती है उसे जिगोलो कहते हैं इन लड़कों से सेवाएं लेने वाली महिलाएं अमीर अय्याश महिलाएं भी बड़े घरानों की होती है जो एक बार के 16000 से 26000 हजार रुपए देती है अगर आप भी जिगोलो बन कर पैसे कमाना चाहते हैं तो जल्द ही हम से संपर्क करें COLL NOW 09336570393 GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE महिलाओं की उम्र 20 से 45 वर्ष SEX SERVICE समय एक सप्ताह में दो से तीन लड़कियों या महिलाओं को SEX SERVICE देना होता है माश्र दो से तीन घंटे स्थान आप के शहर से 50 से 100 किलोमीटर के आस पास बड़े शहरों में फाइफ स्टार होटल या उनके बंगले पर अब डरने और शरमाने का समय नहीं है अब MALE और FEMALE हर एक मीटिंग में 16000 से 26000 कमाओं और अपनी जिंदगी के हर एक पल का मजा लो HIGH SOCIETY के लड़के और लड़कियों के साथ आप के आप ने ही CITY में आज ही ज्वाइन होने के लिए काल करें COLL NOW 09336570393 GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE दोस्तों फेसबुक पर आप को कोई हाउसवाइफ सीधा संपर्क नहीं करेंगी वो सुरक्षा चाहतीं हैं प्राइवेसी चाहतीं हैं इसलिए वो कंपनियों के जरिए मिलेगी SEX SERVICE में आप को अमीर घरों की लड़कियों महिलाओं के साथ दोस्ती SEX सम्बंध बना कर उन्हें खुश करना होता है यह वह महिलाएं होती हैं जिनके HUSBAND अक्सर उनसे दूर रहते हैं इसीलिए उन्हें अपनी शारीरिक जरूरत पूरी करने के लिए GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY की आवश्यकता होती है वह GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY को इसीलिए बुलाती है क्यों की वह वदनामी के डर से आस पड़ोस में सम्बंध नहीं बनाती है इसीलिए वह GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY को बुलाती है क्यों कि GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY उन को नहीं जानते है और ना ही उन का घर क्यों कि मीटिंग होटल में होती है GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SERVICE में मिलने वाला वेतन आप को एक मीटिंग का 16000 से 26000 रुपये हर मीटिंग का मिलेगा आपको पहली मीटिंग का 25% कमीशन देना होगा और आप को बाकी सभी मीटिंगों का 50% कमीशन मीटिंग के बाद कंपनी को देना होगा आप अपनी इच्छानुसार किसी भी टाइम की मीटिंग लें सकते हैं यह GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE भारत के सभी छोटे बड़े शहरों में उपलब्ध है आप अपनी इच्छानुसार किसी भी शहर में GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE लें सकते हैं जिस दिन आप की रजिस्ट्रेशन SERVICE फीस जमा होगी पहली मीटिंग उसी दिन होगी JOIN होने के लिए नीचे मांगी गई DETAILS WHATSAPP 09336570393 पर भेजे आप को अपना कोई भी एक आई डी देना होगा और एक पासपोर्ट फोटो देना होगा और जिस शहर में SERVICE करना है उस का नाम WHATSAPP करो और आज हमारे साथ हजारों MALE FEMALE काम कर रहे हैं 100% गोपनीय COLL NOW 09336570393 GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this, it's so informative and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is among the most significant info for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such informative things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts