Review: Weleda Pomegranate 24 HR Roll-On Deodorant


One of the biggest challenges of being a beauty blogger is when you're faced with wanting to try a new product, but it's not an easy to incorporate it into your routine, because you're so, so, so used to your staples. One such thing is that's a good example of this is deodorant.


For many years, I've been using two deodorants combined together for it to last all day, and to prevent any 'personal body scents' to come through. I don't know why, but I've always been very self conscious about it, and as a result, it makes me uncomfortable to change my deodorant.


That said, change will do you good, and when I got the chance to try the Weleda Pomegranate 24 HR Roll-On Deodorant, I thought I would push myself out of my comfort zone, and actually try something that's really new for me.And, I have to say, it's been a surprisingly excellent journey! 

This product is exactly what it sounds like - it's a a roll-on deodorant, which has a pomegranate scent. I couldn't speak for 24 hours, but I can say that it takes me from day to night, and does a decent job of keeping it's scent. The roll-on portion works really well, and the citrusy scent is a delight. While I did try this out in the cooler months, when I tend to get less sweaty, I definitely didn't find myself sweating anymore than usual.


It is scented with vanilla, orange and davana, and this retails for $16.95, and comes in 3 different scents. For those who are concerned, this is also free of aluminium salts. If you're after more information about them, you can head to the website over here

What's your favourite deodorant? Can you deviate from your usual staples?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts