New Release: Ulta3 Multi Masking Range

 
I stayed home the other week, and learned all about an exciting beauty launch from the comfort of my very home, just the way that I like spending my time! That day, I stayed in, and got the chance to try out one of the new releases from the Ulta3 Multi Masking Range and it's amazing!



Vegan, cruelty free and made in Korea - if those don't grab you, then what I say next might. This whole range, yes, that's everything in this collection, retails for $5.95 each! With the entire range made up of 8 products, buying the entire set would only set you back just under $50. Isn't that awesome?


This is true top to toe pampering, with:
  • Two face sheet masks - 
  1. Make Me Glow (to brighten the skin) and 
  2. Give Me Moisture (for hydration)
  • Hydrogel eye mask - Wake Me Up
  • Hydrogel lip mask - Perfect My Pout 
  • Lip care mask - Wonder Balm
  • Exfoliating lip scrub - Sugar Sugar
  • Intensive hand mask - Hydrate My Hands
  • Intensive foot mask - Treat My Feet

Treat yourself to a night in with or without your favourite babes, and have a bit of a self care moment by turning off your phone, putting on your mask(s), and just switching off for a few minutes. I can highly recommend the Make Me Glow mask (which didn't quite make it to this picture, sorry!) - I put it on after a long and sticky day, and it was cooling and wonderful, and my skin did look brighter and more luminous after that. So worth it!

Are you excited about trying out their new skincare range? Which would you reach for first?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts