Review: Katy Perry's Indivisible EDP


Katy Perry has come out with a new fragrance, and it is one of my favourites to date! Hitting the market on the 1st of October, this little number has made a bit of a splash with me, and has me thinking of Summer.






Much like the original version of the fragrance, this perfume comes in a rectangular bottle, but this one is clear, and it has a grey cap. The perfume is a beautiful pale blue, and I adore how crisp, clean and beautiful this looks against a white background.


The notes that make up the perfume include:

Base notes: Dark juicy plum, creamy vanilla, pink pepper
Heart:  Coconut and gardenia
Top notes: Sandalwood, musk, patchouli


This is a lot sexier than the original scent, and definitely has a Summery lift to it.  I get a real hit of plum and musk, and the filtering through of gardenia and sandalwood. This makes me think of rooftop bars, sunsets, cold cocktails and hot slices of pizza. Throw in a boat ride somewhere in there, and that's my idea of Summer! When the sun hits my skin with the perfume on it, it lifts up the scent beautifully.


You can find this at Priceline, Chemist Warehouse and certain other pharmacies, with the 30 ml at $39, 50 ml at $49 and 100 ml at $69. 

Have you tried this yet? Which is your favourite Katy Perry scent?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts