For the babes that are after good hair, Bhave has your back! This Christmas, they have three sets of haircare, all of which include an ergonomic, heat resistant vent hair brush. These sets include:
1) Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner and hair brush - appropriate for damage control
$83.99 (valued at $119.85)
2) Hydrator Shampoo and Conditioner and hair brush - great for additional moisture
$68.50 (valued at $97.85)
3) Magnify Shampoo and Conditioner and hair brush - my favourite! Awesome for adding a bit of body to the tresses
$68.50 (valued at $97.85)
Amazing value and Bhave rarely fails me. This is THE time to try it, if you haven't had a chance to yet!
If these aren't the right fit for you, but you're still after something for hair, then m a k e might be the thing you're looking for! They have 5 different sets, each going for $42.95, targeting a different issue. These include:
1) Voluminous (for seekers of oomph) - Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner, Big Dust
2) Soft (for naughty locks) - Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, Soft Treatment
3) Vibrant (for bright babes) - Vibrant Shampoo and Conditioner, Sleek Cream
4) Hydrated (for thirsty hair) - Hydrated Shampoo and Conditioner, Smooth Serum
5) Blonde (for blonderallas) - Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner, Better Treatment
Skincare is always a good present to give someone, because, well, when isn't good skin in style? With that in mind, Sephora, while insane this time of year, is well worth fighting the crowds for. Amongst all the lovely and beautifully packaged products, my top picks include Ole Henriksen and Youth To the People.
I once met Ole Henriksen in person, and his skin was to die for! It was smooth and gorgeous! I have used some of their products before and loved it, so their 3 Little Wonders is the best way to be introduced to the brand. It has a mix of everything, and this is definitely on my would buy again list! This year, it also comes in a festive box (not pictured) - all you need to do is stick a bow on it!
If you're shopping for a tricky vegan, Youth To The People, which is a brand that is relatively new to Sephora, and could be just right for him or her! I've been using their Age Prevention Cleanser, and while I'm working on it, I can honestly tell you (spoiler!) that it's definitely positive! Little travel sized products are a good way to get started on a new brand, but I imagine that once they've been given the chance to try it out, they'll be going back for the bigger sizes!
With these gift ideas in mind, get ready to rally and brave the crowds - not long to go now!
Are you done with your shopping? Who else do you need to buy for?
*These products were provided for editorial consideration