Next stop, brows! Ever since I've discovered my love for brows that don't resemble what I had in the 90's, I've been going crazy experimenting with different types of brow products, and here are some of the winners that I've been reaching for on a regular basis!
1) Australis Tint my Brow in Light Brown - I have the older version with the bigger brush, but I really want to try the darker shade with the new brush! I do like this brow product a lot, and it's great for when I'm aiming for a no fuss, low maintenance look.
2) Napoleon Perdis Eye Brow Pencil in Chocoholic - This. Stuff. Stays! I absolutely adore it and I think I may have gone through about 3 of them already? I really love that the end of my brows stick around when I use this little baby. I carry one around in my bag at all times.
3) Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep - Another repurchase! When I'm not in the mood with fuss around with angling products so that they are just about perfect on the face, this is amazing for a quick swipe and go. I tend to take this travelling with me a fair bit.
4) Ardell Brow Defining Kit * - This kit! I love that I can vary it according to how I feel my brows should look. Dark, light, more defined with some highlighter beneath it... It also doubles as an eyeshadow quad for when I'm feeling a bit lazy and just want to stick to one palette.
5) Etude House Colour My Brows in Rich Brown - This performs in a similar manner to the Gimme Brow by Benefit, but has a slightly less natural, more structured look to it. It's great for days when I want to combine this with my Napoleon Perdis brow pencil to have some seriously strong brows.
If you're on the market for a new brow product, I can certainly recommend these babies!
What's your favourite brow product? Are you a pencil, powder or tint girl? Or boy?
* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions are my own