Nudes, nudes, nudes! Let me just be upfront about this - these are shades that I take as nudes on me, and there is a bit of a range, from really nude, to pink based nudes, mauve shades, to some other colours that are a bit on the darker brown side. Bit of a spectrum, really! As a result of my inability to sort through it all, I thought I'd split it into two different posts, so stay tuned for side B!
1) Jeffree Star in Celebrity Skin - I prefer this over Unicorn Blood, formula wise. This one goes on nicely, dries down quickly, and is a bit more of a browny nude on me. I do make a note of putting lip balm on before I apply Celebrity Skin.
2) Dose of Colors in Truffle - Matte, matte, matte! I have to say, Dose of Colours is absolutely gorgeous! I picked this up as an impulse buy at IMAT, and that was the best decision of the day! This is a bit mauve-ish on me, and it's beautiful for a night out with big lashes and a bold look on the lids.
3) Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Collection in 45 * - I feel like this goes with everything! Sadly, it's a little drying, but the shade more than makes up for it. See full review here.
4) Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour in Keep Mauving - This goes on easily, adds a bit of gloss on the lips and is very pretty on! Easy to chuck into the bag for day to day wear.
5) Teeez Trendy Cosmetics in Never Ending Nude - This is a bit of a sheer, pretty nude that looks like I'm wearing a little something, but ever so quietly.
Nudes have made such a comeback, I can't seem to get enough of them! If you don't see any favourites in this crowd, hang on, because you might with the next lot!
* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own