I think that this might be my very last Bella Box for a while. Aside from the sample sizes getting a little smaller, not to mention that the cost of it has now gone up, with them charging people for shipping, it's not longer as attractive a subscription as it used to be. The one upside of it is that I still think it gives subscribers some new and interesting products, but what with the new companies on the horizon now jostling for customers, they really need to make sure that they stand out in the crowd a little more if they'd like to keep their clientele.
That said, they have just charged me for a year long subscription, so we'll see.
Here's everything that included in March's box.
This is an example of what I mean when I say BB brings something interesting to the table. The new Palmer's range looks like something I'd like to try, and I haven't had a chance to even look at the Neutrogena wipes, so that's awesome!
1) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Sin Perfecting Moisturizing Day Cream - SPF 15 and enough of a sample to try more than once? Great for a week's worth at least.
2) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Creamy Cleanser and Make Up Remover - Ditto as above!
3) Colour Theory Eye Pencil in Slate (full size) - I would prefer a new lip liner, but this is decent too! This is slightly different from the usual black eyeliner at least, so yay!
4) Keratase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo - While handy for travel, this is too small a sample to see if it'd do what it says, which is that it's meant to repair hair from roots to ends. That said, one wash would be enough to let me know if it's something I wouldn't want to use again, so either way, it's worth trying.
5) Neutrogena Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes - I like that this sample pack comes with seven sheets in it, which means that you can use more than one if you needed to in one go, and still have a couple left over.
6) Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Make Up - Another little travel sized foundation. This is probably my least favourite product to get in a sachet, but I'd give it a go.
7) Stabilo Neon Highlighter (full size) - While it looks very cute, and a lot like make up, I have to say that this highlighter is actually quite awkward to hold. Still, it will come in handy for some notes!
Not a bad box, and there are some new products that I'm keen on trying. Disappointingly, however, this happens to be the cheapest box we've ever received from Bella Box, and it is worth even less than the subscription fee! And that's including the highlighter!
Now that they are going for $17.95 per month, would you be interested in subscribing to this particular company?