Christmas Gift Inspiration 1: Lush Wonderful Christmas Time


Oh my god, it's November! And you guys know what that means - the tree is going up, the decorations are being strewn around the place, and the cat is going to try and get into everything! And I'm going to love every, single, moment that I can squeeze out of this festive season, because, well, I'm going to let you in on a secret - I adore Christmas!

I'm going to be running a series called Christmas Gift Inspiration, and they will be littered throughout the usual blog posts to get you excited, and thinking about presents, in the lead up to Christmas. And what better brand to kickstart this whole thing than Lush?


I attended their Christmas showcase recently, and I was delighted to find that their ethos this Christmas was one I could really get behind - #GoNaked! You might ask - wait, don't you already have to go naked to use Lush? Well, this time, it's not us getting naked, it's Lush itself! That's right, this time, they are really pushing for reduced packaging, and as such, I wouldn't be expecting any plastic wrapping in the gift boxes, which has me cheering for the environment! What they have also done is create a solid shower gel version, and solid body lotion, for each shower gel they have. Additionally, did you know that this whole collection for Christmas this year is vegan? I know, I know - shut the front door, am I right?


Sidenote - the little packing popcorn in the box is shaped like stars! Unbelievably cute!


Well, I was given this lovely box of goodies, and I just want to show you everything that is in it! Their Wonderful Christmas Time contains a total of 19 products, and they are as follows:

Layer 1 - 
Star Light Star Bright (bath melt)
The Snowman (bubbleroon)
Snow Angel (bath melt)
The Magic Of Christmas (reusable bubble bar)

Layer 2 - 
Christmas Cracker (bubble bar)
Candy Mountain (bubble bar)
Man In The Moon (bubble bar)
Christmas Eve (bubble bar)
Butterbear (bath bomb)


Layer 3 - 
Christmas Sweater (bath bomb)
Never Mind The Ballistics (bath bomb)
Snow Fairy (jelly bomb)
The Comforter (bubble bar)
Luxury Lush Pud (bath bomb)

Layer 4 - 
Golden Wonder (bath bomb)
Thundersnow (bath bomb)
Intergalactic (bath bomb)
Shoot For The Stars (bath bomb)
Lord Of Misrule (bath bomb)


Doesn't this sound just divine? It's so appropriate for a bath fiend, it's ridiculous! Sadly, I can't give you a price for this, as it hasn't even turned up in store yet! What I do know, though, is that in typical Lush fashion, this definitely isn't the only gift available, so make sure you pop in store and delight your senses with everything that is offered! Keep an eye online and in store, as the individual products are already turning up, but the gifts won't be available until later in November.

Are you heading to Lush this year? What are you picking up?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts