Review: Nip+Fab Hydrate Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot


I'm not a complete stranger to Nip+Fab, but, sadly, I haven't had much to do with them. However, if their Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Shot (bit of a mouthful!) is anything to go by, then I'll be looking at getting my hands on more of their goodies over time!


Containing sap from the Croton Lechleri tree (that's the Dragon's Blood part), the Dragon's Blood range is most appropriate for those who suffer from sensitive skin and redness. 


What I love about this serum is that it promises intense hydration and it absolutely delivers! This comes in a glass dropper bottle that contains 30 ml of product, and the dispenser has a button on the top that you have to push. The liquid itself is dark orange, but goes on the skin clear. The reason that this is hydrating is due to the hyaluronic solution that has been combined with the Dragon's Blood. Together, they hydrate, maintain skin plumpness, soften and smooth the skin, all the while fighting environmental damage and encouraging cell regeneration!

I've been using this steadily for the last few weeks, and I've been absolutely loving it on my skin! It does as it says it would, being absorbed really quickly by the skin, and the serum leaves my face all happy, smooth, and soft. I love that it really does make the skin feel plump and moisturised.


You can find this at certain stockists, including Priceline, of course! For those who are interested, and eager to give it a shot (or get themselves a Hyaluronic Shot!), make sure you use 'Leah15' for 15% off their online store over here! This is only valid for three months, so getting buying!

What have you tried from Nip+Fab before? Do you use hydrating serums?

* This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I have not used anything from Nip and Fab, but I would love to try this serum xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used anything from Nip & Fab, but this serum sounds great! Just having a look at their site, there's a couple of their other "shots" I'd like to try too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts