Review: Good Green Box March 2017


It's been forever since I've reviewed a subscription box, and oh goodness, how I have missed this! I was recently sent a Good Green Box, and it's so filled with lovely things that I'm excited to try, it's definitely one that I'd like to sign up for!

For the month of March, I got all of these lovely little goodies! Let's go through a break down of it, so you can truly appreciate what's in the box:


1) MIOD Balancing Face Oil - This is an organic oil that is meant to help with balancing and cleansing the skin. This is supposed to be great for those with oily and congested skin.

2) Bondi Wash Body Wash in Tasmanian Lavender and Pepper - I've tried a handwash from them previously and quite liked them. This would be a great long weekend getaway size to pack!

3) Amazing Oils Organic Magnesium Wipes - I like the concept of this, but I might have to try more than one sample pack to see if it would work! This is mnts to be used for pain relief, sleep assistance and general body health. It uses organically sourced Magnesium Chloride formulated into an oil.

4) Sarah Jean False Lashes and Eyelash Adhesive - I'm really excited about these inclusions! I love falsies, and I'm really looking forward to trying them out!

5) Earth Mumma Pit Paste Natural Deodorant - I'll be honest, I'm really big on my anti-perspirant, and I'm a little afraid to try this, because I might not have any friends left at the end of it! However, there is a certain little vegan I know who would love to try this out, so I'm shuffling this her way, so it's not wasted!

6) WotNot Sensitive Wipes - I adore WotNot, and I can't wait to pack these for a weekend away! They make some of my favourite wipes!


Coming in at over $65 worth of products, it costs $25 per month, but you can get your first box for only $10! For more information, head to their website to have a look!

* This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Beaut review Leah - what a lovely treat from the BUA team hey. I was a bit nervous about the Pit Paste, but I can assure you it works!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts