Review: RosehipPLUS Day Cream, Night Cream and Oil *


My first introduction to RosehipPLUS was via a beauty box, and while I liked the concept of the roller ball, I found that it got a little stuck, which put me off using it too often. When I was reintroduced to the brand at the Glamour Affair event that I was lucky enough to attend, I was pretty excited, because I wanted to give it another chance.



Spoiler? Thank goodness they were there, because it's worth getting! Here's the lowdown on the products above.


The day cream comes in a flip lid tube containing 75 ml of product. The cream itself is relatively light, and comes out white, but the colour, as expected, doesn't stick around. It gets absorbed within a minute keeps the face soft throughout the day.

The key ingredients include rosehip oil, chamomile, avocado oil and rose geranium. It also contains vitamins A, C, E and omega 3, 6 and 9. You can find this for $19.95.


The night cream is a little richer and a little heavier. It comes in a pump bottle containing 50 ml of product and this is meant to help maintain skin hydration and softness, and it certainly does! It's also meant to help with wrinkles, but considering that I don't have much of that at the moment, I haven't noticed much of a difference.

The key ingredients are rosehip oil, cocoa seed butter, jojoba seed oil, shea butter and it also has all the good vitamins and omegas as above. This can be obtained for $29.95.


As mentioned above, while I love the concept, my first one stopped rolling and got a little stuck. I will have to figure out a way to keep it rolling, because I want to take it travelling with me!

This retails  for $14.95.


This! If you're looking to try one product from the range, then I would certainly recommend this! This is a gorgeous oil that comes in a glass dropper bottle and it contains 30 ml of oil. This is a yellow oil that gets absorbed relatively quickly and doesn't leave much residue behind. This retails for $19.95, and there is apparently also a larger 50 ml bottle as well.

I absolutely love the glow I get from this oil - an absolute Winter favourite!

What I love about this whole range is that using it all in combination doesn't result in an oil slick-like face. Instead, the skin just feels soft, gorgeous and very smooth. What is also really great about RosehipPLUS is that the range is cruelty free AND vegan!

Have you tried this range before? What would you like to try the most?

* These products were provided at Glamour Affair for my consideration, but my opinions are my own

Comments

  1. I haven't even opened mine yet ahh *sigh sigh sigh*.. but I'm heading up to port douglas in a couple of weeks so I'll take the roller ball since you mentioned it's good for travel :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the RosehipPLUS range, and so does my skin! I've been using the rosehip oil and then the night cream each night and my skin feels soft, smooth and "plump ' in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this at our recent event too and I really need to start using them again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Rosehip Cold Pressed Oil has always been my oil of choice, though I haven't tried anything else from the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Interesting Blog, I Hope you will write many more. It’s very difficult to trust easily for beauty product but here we have Ayurvedic beauty products….

    Melas Cream
    Day Cream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts