Review: Swisse Conditioner

 
 
I know what you’re thinking upon seeing this picture - wait a minute, isn’t Swisse that company that makes vitamins and supplements? Yup, you read it right - they also make skin care and hair care products now, and it’s not gimmicky, it’s actually quite lovely!

I’ve been using the Swisse conditioner with pro-vitamin B5 and avocado for the last week, and it’s been an excellent alternative to my usual Pantene. After using up all of my huge bottle of Pantene recently, instead of reaching for my back up bottle, I grabbed this instead, just to give it a go.
What a pleasant surprise I got when I opened it and caught this beautiful citrusy, uplifting scent. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft, as well as fragrant.

The good news about this conditioner, as if that’s not enough, is that it doesn’t have parabens, SLS, SLES, synthetic fragrances and colours, petrochemicals, silicones, mineral oils, PEGS, TEA, DEA, urea and peroxide. This product also hasn’t been tested on animals.

 
 
500ml of this retails for $25.95. Are you interested in this product? Have you tried it yet, and what do you think of it?

Comments

Popular Posts