July Her Fashion Box!

 
Yay! I love getting a package in the mail! Best thing ever! It’s really exciting when something that you’ve been waiting ages for turns up. This is my second ever Her Fashion Box.

For anyone unaware of what HFB is, it’s a monthly subscription box to a fashion/accessory box that also has beauty products tossed in.

Let’s have a look at all these pretty little things!

I got the trendy box, which got me:

1) blue beanie

2) a glass nail file as part of the box, and another one for doing the survey for the last box

3) Pureology shampoo

4) Pureology conditioner

5) Pureology hair oil

6) black dangly necklace

7) Maybelline BB cream for medium tone

8) Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume vial

9) Honey and Beau purse

I do love just about everything in this box. It retails for about $40 per month, but I managed to get this at half that, thanks to a code!

Comments

Popular Posts