Happy New Year, y'all! It's time to put the old behind us, and look to the new! New way to do your nails, that is! For those who haven't had the chance to try them out yet, Jamberry is the brainchild of a trio of sisters that wanted an alternative to the traditional way that nails gets done, and thus, their company way born.
Jamberry application can be explained in a couple of steps:
1) Check that the size of the nail wrap fits the right nail
2) Removed the nail wrap and cut it in half
3) Heat it up with a hairdryer to get it malleable and flexible
4) Apply it to the nail
5) File off the excess
6) Heat your nail up to help it stick
7) Flatten it out, if needed, with a cuticle stick
8) Apply top coat over it
9) Repeat as necessary
Here's what happened when I used the wraps for the very first time:
It's a little time consuming, but the fact that there basically isn't any drying time really makes up for it! And also, for someone who lacks dexterity when it comes to things like this, it was absolutely, really easy to use.
There are over 300 designs to choose from and I'm excited about trying out the others that I have! Have you heard of Jamberry nail wraps previously? What designs have you tried?
* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions, as always, are my own