Review: Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

 

If we equate all the serums and moisturisers in our skincare routine as products that help to maintain our skin and keep it happy, then I would consider face masks as things that can either give it that extra boost, or be that something to help rescue it when our normal maintenance products simply aren't cutting it to get our complexion to where we'd like it to be. Much like the rest of my skincare products, I do switch things up when the seasons change, and the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask has been a fantastic one to see out the end of Winter with me.

 

I'm sure that most of you have seen the symbol for the brand, particularly if you're the type that can't walk past a Mecca without popping in, and I quote myself as I write this, just for a look. When I first saw this, I was keen to give this a go, as I really wanted something that would live up to it's name, helping me deal with the dullness of my dry Winter skin, allowing for the other products in my skincare routine to penetrate my skin better.

 

While I do tend to think of mud masks as something that's more of a Summer thing, when my skin is feeling a little oily and congested, as a product that could help keep my skin blemish free and clear, this deep cleansing mask doesn't dry down like I'd expect a mud mask to. This utilises the properties of the Hungarian Moor mud, which is steeped in calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, humic acid and fulvic acid, and can help to purify and nourish the skin. This also has white clay, which is meant to help draw out toxins and impurities and deal with oil.

 

There is also something called Healing Concentrate™ as part of the formula that is meant to leave the skin feeling firmer and more supple. This comes in a heavy frosted glass jar with a white screw cap, and once you remove it, you're faced with a soft, smooth mask that feels cool on the skin once you spread it over the face. You're meant to apply a decent amount, then leave it on for approximately 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off. 

 

This is beautifully creamy on the skin, and I love that it does a good job of keeping my skin clear and soft, and that this doesn't seem to dry it out. I also like the way this smells, and I'd be keen on getting another jar of it when this runs out! This retails for $144 and you can find it over here. What have you tried from Omorovicza?

Comments

Popular Posts