Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Glow Primers


There's just so much about Bourjois that I love, from the iconic rouge pots, to their liquid lipsticks, which still sit among the top 10 drugstore lip products that I adore. On top of that, there's always a slow trickle of products to keep you busy at the Bourjois stand - what's not to love?



One of the latest things to come out of the brand is something that I'm pretty keen on - the Healthy Mix Glow Primers! Available in Pink Radiant (left) and Apricot Vitamined (right), these primers come in glass tubes, which are actually quite hefty. I love that the pumps are firm and work well at getting the product out. I find one pump to be perfect for covering my face.


This gives me a shimmery start, onto which I layer my foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter... Well, you get the idea! This is also lightly scented, and actually smells quite peachy. I like that this does grip my makeup, allowing the glow to come through. I find Apricot Vitamined to be more suitable for my skin tone, lending radiance to it. Honestly, since I got these about a week ago, I haven't used any other primers! I love that the pink one is good for my fairer days, while the orange one adds a bit of a bronze glow - I love that I've been able to try them both, because they are just gorgeous, and I couldn't pick one over the other!


You can pick these babies up from Priceline - brand new on the market and just in time for Spring!

What's your favourite Bourjois product that I should be checking out?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts